How to build an update pack?

Hi to all... I'm a newbie and i've seen that you all are great in unattended windows. Please can anyone tell me the easiest way to build an update pack?

I mean, a single exe file with some updates included.

I can make it in batch scripting but i'd like to include the updates and the batch in a single file.

Does anybody know how to make it?

Thanks to all. :)

@ Cygnus

Thank you for the link.

The main advantage of this installer is that it's supported by silent switches. That's indicated in the help file as I haven't used it yet. Is that true, practically?

And, how do you use use it to install HotFixes? I mean, can the files inside a package be given switches, individually?

Thanks.

@ Cygnus

Thank you for the link.

The main advantage of this installer is that it's supported by silent switches. That's indicated in the help file as I haven't used it yet. Is that true, practically?

And, how do you use use it to install HotFixes? I mean, can the files inside a package be given switches, individually?

Thanks.

well, heres how i did it.

i had a batch file to install each hotfix and created a shortcut to the bat file inside the install file.

in the installer options, i set it up to run the shortcut to the bat file. if you just make it run the bat file, for some reason, it doesn't work. i couldnt determine what it was because the cmd window went by way to fast.

after doing that, i just created the install.

if i had faster internet, id upload my pack for everyone to download. :(