Need help with Norton Ghost 2003

Snegithan

Hi, i been using ghost for 2 yrs back. recently i bought a new system, after complte all the installations and tweaks i need, i try to create a ghost image. but ghost hanging when load from pc-dos. i been use it with my old p4 system with ide hds and didnt encounter any problems. I try create diskkete with PC-Dos and Ms-dos, Both not worked for me. its able to load until The Blue/Grey colour Ghost screen and its just freeze there.

if anyone have encounter same problem or if u have solution for it, please reply thanks.

system p4 3.2 HT, MSI 945G, 512mb ram, Xp sp2

Hi, i been using ghost for 2 yrs back. recently i bought a new system, after complte all the installations and tweaks i need, i try to create a ghost image. but ghost hanging when load from pc-dos. i been use it with my old p4 system with ide hds and didnt encounter any problems. I try create diskkete with PC-Dos and Ms-dos, Both not worked for me. its able to load until The Blue/Grey colour Ghost screen and its just freeze there.

if anyone have encounter same problem or if u have solution for it, please reply thanks.

system p4 3.2 HT, MSI 945G, 512mb ram, Xp sp2

Finaly managed to find a way to back up my sata2 hard drive!

Thanks!