Txtsetup.sif issues when adding drivers..

Hi!

So we just got our new Dell PowerEdge x9xx series delievered with the Perc 5/I controller. I am currently trying to add support for them and I am having some problems as well as some progress. Here is what I have done so far.

Wow, wish I had come here sooner. I just walked into a Freelance gig where I am setting up a bunch of 2950's, immediately hit the same problem with the driver not being found, I just finished modifying my files to what you are using, finishing the CD burn now, will let you know how it goes...

I know I'm not crazy, I have installed machines this way before with FAR less problems, whatever is causing this problem with this specific .sys is REALLY annoying!!!

Anyway, will post back in a sec with the info.

Joe

Hi!

So we just got our new Dell PowerEdge x9xx series delievered with the Perc 5/I controller. I am currently trying to add support for them and I am having some problems as well as some progress. Here is what I have done so far.

Anyway, will post back in a sec with the info.

Joe

Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no joy... My life is an endless pool of darkness and pain. :~(

So, this is now a horrendously annoying problem that is going on about 3 hours, all the while my client is looking at me like I am the jerk. I think someone mentioned they used the 2k drivers with success, I am getting VERY close to going that route and just upgrading them once the machines are up and going.

Joe