Limit to helping people

Guest WebMadman

Guest WebMadman

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Dear gamehead200 and MSFN Team,

your warning is legitimate and "we are not a graphics community"(I make a fool of onself for this in several

topics) The way i see it now this(after your waring) MSFN Forum Rules need extra rule about

"ideas/projects/news in limit to helping people" or request help on graphics or

similary...

My request for all members and me is:

To be specific in Forum Rules

for

limit to helping people in(graphics/ideas/projects/news)...

Because there are those who is disciplined and read MSFN Forum Rules ...

in andvance thanks a lot!

WebMadman

++

8. Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. MSFN reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.

Now, you're requesting a new/changed forum rule, while at the same time you're breaking another. I hope you didn't include yourself in the "disciplined in forum rules" group.

This is not the proper channel to make this request. Contacting us personally is what you should have done. Now, when you do contact us, be CLEAR AND CONCISE as to what you want and we'll consider. At the moment, I honestly have no idea what you're asking for besides what appears to be a change in forum rules, but in what respect I don't know.

I'm closing this topic now, so that you can take the proper course of action in discussing the forum rules.