Error when trying to install flash 8.0

I'm having trouble downloading Flash 8.0. Whenever I try I get about halfway through the process and then you et this error

Windows Installer KB884016-V2-X86.exe file is link to missing export NTDLL.DLL NtOpenProcessToken

Here's what I've done so far

1.I ran a search for the NTDLL.DLL and found it in my computer so it's not missing

2.Went to Microsoft.com to look for a higher version of the webinstaller.Both the 3.1 and the 3.0 version of the installer gave me the very same error message as when I tried to install flash.

3.I went to Adobe's website and tried to find anything on this error but found nothing

4.I looked over the internet specifically yahoo found one message from a guy from this forum that had what sounds like the same problem, tried to contect him to see if he had found a solution but still no response.

I have Windows ME (So I doubt it's a incompatiability problem)

So now I'm appealing to you guys.If anyone has had this problem before and figured out a solution or if you're pretty knowledgable and think you know what the solution is please let me know.

:no: That can't be the only answer.There has to be something less drastic than changing my whole browser. :no:

ZileXa

No offense dude I appreciate you sticking your neck out to help.I'll keep it under advisement.Maybe use it as a last resort.Maybe I'll use the Beta of IE7 or something would that do it?

Afaik "Windows Installer KB884016-V2-X86.exe" is for Windows2000 and up, it should not work on ME or even show up.

Yeah I know.If I bother to run a search for that exe file it dosen't show up anywhere in my computer.

It's like the makers of Flash made this software to run on only windows 2000 or something.I don't get it.

I can't believe there aren't more people with this error.If there are they sure aren't documenting it.

Microsoft dosen't provide a way to change from one OS to another do they?(Well I mean besides buying the

new software package).Nevermind probally a stupid question.

Thanks everyone that tried to help out.I guess this is just one mystery that the Scooby Gang can't solve.