[Help] - logging out profiles when others login

d-shade

Well I got 3 profiles set up on my computer right now.. I am the main user of the comp but sometimes other people use my computer and sign onto the other profiles but never logout. which is fairly annoying

so i started wondering if there is a way to have the computer automatic logout the other profiles when you enter a profile.

it would be better if the computer would save the state of the other profiles that are logged in when logging out so that when that user logs back in again everything goes back to the way it was.

i figure doing this would free up some ram when i goto do work or something that is memory intensive..

currenty i have to go around and ask if they need to save anything and junk before logging them all off.

i don't even know if this is possible.. but i guess it would be like hibernating each persons profile

any suggestions would be great

well i don't want to disable fast user switching

as i don't want my profile to get logged off of.

just trying to see if there is a way to hibernate the other profiles when i use my profile or something.

or something to save the state of that profile so it can be reloaded once they log back in.