IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS PLEASE !

I have been trying to resolve this problem for a long time now and hope u guys can help with some suggestions.

I currently have about 10 Ghost images (Some are windows xp and some are Linux based) which all reside in a shared folder on a windows 2003 server.

My problem is I am trying to get a quick and fairly automated way of deploying the images onto the pc`s my company builds.

I have tried Acronis SnapDeploy which worked great especialy with the PXE but it didnt support Linux which causes me a major problem.

Currently I just use a BartPe based boot cd which once loaded I can create a network share manualy load Ghost 8.2 and then select the required image to deploy.

This works fine but it takes along time to boot the BartPe cd (I have tried booting the BartPe via RIS which worked but was also very slow at booting and had problems transfering images to more than one machine at a time).

I also need to make it fairly easy for anyone to do because If and when I finaly get a holiday someone else will need to use it.

So I throw this open for suggestions and realy hope u guys can help me out.

Many Thanks