Suggestions for the ultimate freeware/shareware windows xp unattended?

Looking to make an unattended xp pro disk/dvd. I just need everyones input. I will need it to be fully updated as of todays patches or this months. I also will want to have the best freeware/shareware security options with spyware/adware/antivirus/firewall protection. I will also want the best drivers without all the extra software and bloatware (eg: I have creative audigy). I will also need freeware/shareware dvd decoder/cd/dvd burning capabilities, etc.. Please if everyone could get together and help me and possibly others by setting up the ultimate list, boy would that be appreciated. Here is a list I have partially compiled:

Firefox

Thunderbird

Desktop Sidebar

Avast Antivirus

Nero

CDBurnerXP

Zonealarm

Adaware

Spybot

CWShredder

Hijackthis

IE-Spyad

Spyware Blaster

7-Zip

CCleaner

microsoft defender

quicktime alternative

real alternative

java runtime

divx

deepburner

deepripper

kx project

ewido

nod32

firetune

k-lite codec

macromedia flash and shockwave

limewire

paint.net

unlocker

ryancabfiles

Im guessing the best thing for me to do would be to find everything and install it as an cab addon?? I pretty much need the easiest most foolproof installation and have all software etc on one disc.

I need the best of the best here. So please help. Also if you could note what would and wouldnt be compatible with peoples addons packs. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Edited by Jig Saw

Wow, that's quite a list, not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Question, do you really need 6+ anti-spyware applications? If so, you might as well add another anti-virus program: AVG Free.

Yeah why multiple antivirus programs and multiple anti-spyware tools?

For Antivirus I can't really recommend a free one, I don't like their graphical interface, it's not so clear and easy as for example Kaspersky Antivirus 5.0 (don't like their newest 6.0 either).

Also for CDburning, the easiest and clearest program is Nero 7 Lite by far.. rather add astalavista.box.sk to my Firefox bookmarks then use a free not so good alternative.

(I have 5 paid programs that don't have a comparable free alternative):

Windows XP,

Office 2003,

Kaspersky AV,

Nero 7 Lite

PerfectDisk (Defrag app).

Perhaps Office could be replaced for OpenOffice but most people I know don't see why to switch using Oo.

Thanks for the replys.

My main goal is to have a machine that has all bases covered. No matter what I was planning to do that day, be it burn cds, play dvds, defrag my HDD,etc. Total security protection, application coverage, driver coverage, etc.

I was putting up so many apps because I couldn't decide which ones to use and which are better suited to use. I'm just basically looking to have it all, if thats even possible.

I think you are going to have some conflicts and definatly some MAJOR slowdowns due to having soo many av\anti spyware apps running at the same time.

I didn't plan to run all or have all those apps at once. The list I compiled was off the top of my head of everything I could think of. I'm looking to take the best of everything and use it. If it means 1 spyware/adware app or a combo of 2 or 3. And definately only 1 AV app. Sorry for the confusion.

A.F.5 Rename Your Files 1.1

AC3 Filter 1.01a RC5

Acrobat Reader 7.0.8

EAC 0.95

eMule 0.47a

Everest

Foobar 0.8.3

Free Download Manager 2.0.423

Miranda 0.4.0.3

Monkey's Audio 3.99

MP3 Tag Tools 1.2 Build 008

Skype 2.5.0.122