How to setup my Custom Unattended Windows DVD

Need to setup my Custom Unattended Windows DVD with pre-installed progs & also during or after setup copy installation files

( Entire DVD ) on drive C: or D: so for future purpose i can run an install from HDD with all or selected apps installed...

can anyone help?

basically its similar to the way Toshiba laptops restore their OS and Apps

am very sorry about that, its just that in most of these topics i don't get a precise ans. but thanks again for ur replies

sorry - was not speaking to you.

T D had initially only replied with the first line "Omg, Please Read The Unattended Guide Before Posting!" in his post. Given that context you can see why I replied in that way.

As for your question - you could possibly place WindowsPE on a second partition, with the Windows installation files - as well as the programs you wish to install, located there. You can run the normal winnt32 setup from WinPE, go through the standard procedure, and boot into a clean copy of Windows. Once that is completed, you could also run the installation programs on the installation partition.

Check the WindowsPE forum out for more information if you decide to go this route - I'm sure there are other people that have tried to achieve the same outcome you're asking for.