Help With ACDSee 6.0 Code

Hello Folks,

I have been struggling with making my version of ACDSee 6.0 unattended installation with XP and W2k. I have spent hours trying to use the codes posted on the forum but have not been successful. VERY frustrating :blushing::angry::lol:

I would like to install just the main ACDSee 6.0 programme. The application also has the following items.

1) Device Detector

2) Archive Plug-ins

3) Command Exension Plug-ins

4) Image Plug-ins

5) Photo Canvas

6) Photo Slate

I DO NOT want these additional items to be installed.

Anybody out there who could help me with the code? I would highly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

-- Bear

Hello Folks,

I finally figured out how to install ACDSee 6.0 silently, but still can't figure out how to do selective installation. How can I install just the main programme and not all the add ons like photocanvas etc? I looked at the link for acdsee but was not sure how to go from here.

Also, once I do the silent install I would like to be able to automatically remove all the desktop icons these programmes create ( such as ACDsee, Nero, Firefox, Thunderbird etc ). I looked at the RunOnceEx tutorial where there was a write up for ' cleanup.cmd '. Again wasn't sure if that would work and if yes, what code I would have to use?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-- bear