[help]Network scan to find XP sp1 PCs

D8TA

Does anyone know if there is a network scanner that can scan ip ranges and report back if PCs are still running Windows XP service pack 1? I have over 2400 PCs and believe all of them are running sp2 but I need to double check and create a report. If I had a script or utility that would scan a network by ip ranges and then report back which OS the PC is running that would be great. I don't know of any and thought I'd see if anyone could help me out.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a network scanner that can scan ip ranges and report back if PCs are still running Windows XP service pack 1? I have over 2400 PCs and believe all of them are running sp2 but I need to double check and create a report. If I had a script or utility that would scan a network by ip ranges and then report back which OS the PC is running that would be great. I don't know of any and thought I'd see if anyone could help me out.

Thanks!

Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/...s/mbsahome.mspx

Thanks!

Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/...s/mbsahome.mspx

I tried the Basline Analyzer but I didn't see anywhere where it stated the version of the Operating system?