silent install? programs? x64?

hi,

ive downloaded nlite, and i want to create a disc that will install x64 windows will all my apps etc.

ive managed to realli confuse myself in this process......

i want to install, extra drivers, for my TV tuner (dvt1000t), and my graphics card (6600GT) and well as the nforce motherboard drivers (nforce 4, abit n-18sli), realtek sound drivers (audiomax 7.1, ac97), my keyboard and mouse (logitech, mx400), as well as my special drivers for my phone (motorola a925).

i think the onli ones i could add are the phone ones and the tv tuner ones...... that i kno how to with nlite.

most others seem to have installers for the drivers..

also i want, msn 8 beta, IE7 x64 version, Utorrent, foobar2000 (& my plugins), Open office, x64 daemon tools(but not run on startup), Nero, dvd decrypter, peer guardian, BDATEST ( my tv viewer proggie), &zip x64, Abit uguru, AC3filter, DVB web scheduler, Motorola desktop suite, media player classic

and most likely x64 tiny firewall, and nod32 (x64).

i can do this all silently rite?

( i dont mind many man hours making it, i just dont know when to start)

also i have to hit f6 when i reformat... i could add these drivers couldnt i? sata II hdd i use... (im not sure what raid is, so id say i dont have it).

also in theory i could copy any file i wanted rite?, like matrices for ac3filter? and config files for setpoint?

cheers,

some programs yes eg. office. nero. but some other software no pm me a list of apps ian i will try and help my take some time tho going to asda soon ill write you a script if i can dont send keys tho if i can make them install apps with keys i will ask for only the ones i can do

lol well actualli i want to do this myself, thank you for the help but. if i ever encounter a problem i will ask u.

i want to use nlite to do it..

and that site confused the hell out of me... its a good site, it just gets way complicated way fast.

for now, i just want to be able to.

intergrate the x64 sata/raid drivers for my nforce 4 motherboard.

and also i want to learn how to install windows from a network.

my idea is to make my Nlited windows live on an old server i have, so i can work on it between installs, and then just use the , first boot LAN option in my bios to run the setup.

server is Fedora Core 2 but, and im not tooe xperienced, so ill prolli need a good walkthrough

do-able? or a pipe dream? it sounds so useful to me

Edited by bojo

a quick eg of includins keys

Copy and paste into Notepad and save as register.reg:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\Info]

"User"="InsertName"

"Company"="InsertCompanyName"

"Serial6"="InsertSerial"

Add these lines to your batch file:

ECHO.

ECHO Registering Nero Burning ROM...