HP PSC 2400 Photosmart All-In-One

Zenithian

I'm about to install Vista Beta 2 (x86), and based on what I know thus far, there aren't any available drivers to natively install my HP PSC 2410 All-In-One unit. I was wondering if I might be able to use the Windows XP drivers for this purpose. Would anyone here have any ideas as to how I should proceed?

• 2 weeks later...

Vista found my printer (HP multiprinter) and installed driver before I even knew it but I haven't investigated the scanning (twain driver) potential yet. I'm sure I'll have to install that, I'm just going to use my old installation for that and see what happens. So far my old drivers and applications, for most everything seem to be working in Vista.

I have a HP PSC 2110 printer and i does not work with Vista, I tried to use the HP cd that came with the printer but no luck.However the scanner worked !! My printer is a couple of years old so looks like a new printer but only one with Vista ready sticker on it, did you try the VistaUpgradeAdvisor which you can download from MS ?

I have the PSC 2110 printer and I was able to use the latest XP driver and the printer works like a charm even the scanning software for xp work...

Right click set, properties, set compatibility mode to XPSp2. Right click runas administrator.

There is an option to load your printer as a PSC 2400 that also works like a charm....