Printing out handbooks in MS Word 2003?

veritas310

Hi,

I have a handbook finished and ready to print. It's complicated, however what it should be doing is printing page one on the right side of the page, then on the left side should be the last page in the handbook, on the insides the left should be page 2 and the right should be the 2nd to last page. However, when I try and print this, it prints the first and last page and so on and so forth, but it doesn't have you insert the pages back into the printer to have the inside pages printed. I know this isn't simple but I'm hoping someone in here is very knowledgable with MS Word 2003 and can possibly help me, or there is a simple program/addon to MS Word that can be purchased/dl'ed. Please let me know, I'm eagerly awaiting your responses :) thanks!

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey that really helped, I appreciate it!! I only have one question now, I have a booklet that contains 49 pages (which is including the inside left and right, and also the outside left and right) and it says that maximum for word is 40 before it creates a new booklet. This works out just fine, however, it would be fantastic if there was a macro or something that could exceed that normal page max. and do my 49 pages in just one booklet, any ideas? Thank you so much for the help thus far! :w00t:

Mike

Hey that really helped, I appreciate it!! I only have one question now, I have a booklet that contains 49 pages (which is including the inside left and right, and also the outside left and right) and it says that maximum for word is 40 before it creates a new booklet. This works out just fine, however, it would be fantastic if there was a macro or something that could exceed that normal page max. and do my 49 pages in just one booklet, any ideas? Thank you so much for the help thus far! :w00t:

Mike

Smaller font? Remove the title page and the blank inside covers. Use a separate print job for those. That might get you close.

Edited by JBeau

I figured it out lol, without sacrificing the font/title pages. I didn't even realize that in the drop down menu below "Booklet" that you can choose "All" and it will print all pages and you'll just have a blank page or two at the end of your booklet, but it's worth it and it makes sense that's how it works. Thanks for your help and I was glad I could figure it out without any problems! B)

Mike