Rar Commandline Help

Rez.

The Problem:

I have about 1400 Zip files that i need to unzip. Obviously doing this manually would drive me up the wall.

The Soloution:

To use Winrar's Commandline Interface to automatically extract the archives for me.

The BIG Problem:

I set about looking up how I could do this through the commandline and found out RAR can use <Listfiles> to obtain the list of files needed to be extracted. I made a list of the files for extraction and saved them as list.lst in the Winrar installation directory, Set the Winrar Directory as an Environment variable and typed in the following at a commandline:

RAR x @list.lst

RAR returned that is could not find List.lst . I tried the same command with list.lst in C: and in the directory that contained all the Zipped archives I wish to extract. I also tried

RAR x @list.lst E:\Dir\Subdir\

RAR x @ E:\Dir\Subdir\

RAR x *.* E:\Dir\Subdir\

I also tried the e Command. Anything I try returns the same results, That it cannot open the file specified "List.lst" and that the system could not find the file specified.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here, Everytime I read the manual it looks like I'm doing it all right and the Net is scarce on tutorials regarding <listfiles..>

Thanks for reading.

The listfile is for "in archive" files.

The easier way to do it is to do:

for /f %i in (list.lst) do (unrar e %i %i\)

where the list.lst contains all the zip filename. Remove the %i\ in the command line if you don't want unrar to extract each archive in a folder with the archive name.