Need alot of help

I want to install XP to my e: drive and i want to store all the installation files that will be read during teh installation from my d: drive, both are ntfs, how should the batch files be modified under these condition

BTW Great Tutorial, also what if i wanted to copy the whole cd to my d: drive and install xp also from there along with the applications thereby speeding up the process and removing the need to put the newly created xp cd in the cd-rom drive.

And could u put some info on

Nvidia Graphics Card,

Norton Antivirus (Normal not Corporate Edition),

WinZip,

and what about stuff like Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Intel Application Accelerator that are necessary drivers for the motherboard hardware to be recognised in XP, all MB manuals say that after XP these should be immediately installed.

And (sorry) what if i want to install XP the old fashioned way and install my apps using a batch file, would that be possible after the installation?

ALso the resources page needs to be updated to reflect the new apps.

Thanks

Norton Antivirus 2003 is on the site now. The Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Intel Application Accelerator was done by someone else in this forum, you may have to search for it.

The batch files don't need to be modified to install windows to C:\, you do that via Text-mode setup. I don't know if winnt.sif will load if its stored on the hard drive - I will have to try that.

the resources page on the unattended xp website hasent been updated to reflect new apps, and please i really need intel app aacel and chipset install i searched but i found someone who also asked but never got an answer, also whats up about this wise install and windows installer package do i need these, if so then where do i get them? Thanks a lot

The resources page is primarily only to show how everything is put together. Snippets of the batch commands to use for the new applications I recently added are at their own applications page.

For Intel Acceleration drivers, find out what setup package it uses (there are 5 links below Install Types at the applications page to help you identify one)

And for Wise and Windows Installer - no you don't need to get them, those pages are to tell you what switches these packages support, and how you can identify one.