Multiboot Install/Live DVD

RuMoR

I ran across a fellow last year had a DVD in his laptop that would load a menu that offered to install or boot live from the dvd into DOS, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, Suse, Debian, Redhat.. just to name a few, plus utilities like HDD management, System Tests... I was shocked. I have been in search of that DVD, but I can't track this guy down.

I have been on these forums off n on since. I have not even heard wind of such a DVD. I am to assume then that this was a special DVD. From what I can gether from all these forums is that there is no one way to make such a DVD. I am not looking for someone to make me one, I just figured that if one like it already exists, then there must be a copy of it floating around somewhere.

Well I can't find it, does that mean I can make such a DVD myself? Am I going to have to RTFM all these forums piece by piece until I gether all the needed information? I can't seem to find any two posts that agree on one particular method to make such a DVD, Magic ISO... Win PE, Bart PE, Live Knoppix CDs, But nothing remotely close to what I'm looking for really. I haven't seen one post to tell me that there's even a DVD anything like this one in the making, or has been made. But I know one exists.

I could certainly use a little help pointing me in the right direction.

Hi RuMor!

Well, i've seen plenty of DVDs like that, available to download, but as you may guess, they're all ilegal, including serials to install automaticly and everything. Maybe you are searching in the wrong place. Try www.piratebay.org.

Me and many users out here are making multi boot DVDs with plenty of OS's in them, with great features, ones better than others, ones with some emterprise-purpose in mind, other just for fun, etc...

I'm planning on making this multi boot DVD:

Windows 95 Unattended

Windows 98 Second Edition Unattended-Hide

Windows XP SP1 Unattended-Hide

Windows XP SP2 Unattended-Hide Costumized

Windows Server 2003 Standard

Windows Server 2003 Standard Workstation

Windows Server 2003 Web

Windows Server 2003 Enterprise

Windows Server 2003 Data Center

Win PE (or Bart's PE)

Linux Kubuntu

All with BTS's DriverPacks. So many drivers in here...

All with all hotfixes to date, except for XP SP1 - built for speed.

All with Windows Post-Installer that let's you choose what software (plenty) you want to install.

Plenty of utilities to format, partition, fix, defragment HD.

HD tools such as SpinRite

And maybe some more features.

So as you can see, this may be one of those DVDs you are talking about, of course sharing these DVDs is ilegal :P

But so many people do it...

• 7 months later...

Hello, im using easyboot 5.1 I made a multiboot dvd with win98se, winxphome, winxppro, alinux and phlak along with erd commander, deriks boot and nuke and killdisk pro. But my phlak live gives me fits, i cant run it from the main menu without getting an error. im using vmware and when i run phlak on an empty hard disk it works fine, but to run it from the main menu of easyboot it wont work, im sure this is something silly im doing wrong, does anybody have any suggestions?