creating menu control array in VB6

Hi everyone,

I have a term project that our teaching assistant made us to prepare a presentation in VB6. So,

I have above 100 forms that will present all slides in presentation. I would like to put a start menu and place all slides in it therefore user can easily browse and select the topic. I though that making a menu control array and calling related form from it's number is a good solution but the god **** visual basic 6 doesnt allow to give the same name to different menu items if they are not in the same sub menu.. To make it clear;

--------------------------------I want but vb doesnt allow---------------vb allow but I dont want

-----------------------------------name-------------index-------------------name--------index

Start-----------------------------blabla--------------------------------------blabla

...Subject 1---------------------blabla2-------------------------------------blabla2

......Article 1.1------------------mnuItem------------0---------------------mnuItem------0

......Article 1.2------------------mnuItem------------1---------------------mnuItem------1

......Sub subject 1--------------blabla3-------------------------------------blabla3

.........Article 1.1.1-------------mnuItem-------------2--------------------mnuItemx-----0

.........Article 1.1.2-------------mnuItem-------------3--------------------mnuItemx-----1

...Subject 2

......Article 2.1------------------mnuItem-------------4--------------------mnuItemy-----0

......Article 2.2------------------mnuItem-------------5--------------------mnuItemy-----1

and goes like this..

It should be clear now.. So, is there any other solution to this? Start menu and preparing the slides as forms is necessary. How can I apply this layout to my project? Any ideas?? Any methods?

Thanks a lot :)