Is there a way to get a single msi from an admin install point?

ajua

I have made some admin installation point of some programs, but it came to me that i would rather prefer to have them in a single msi installer. is this possible?

i use AIP's to patch and update some programs and use them silently but if there is a way to get a single msi out of and AIP it will be great for me.

thanks.

This is something I looked into extensively about a year ago and I came up with nothing. I couldn't even find any discussion anywhere about it. This is why I always offer the single .msi file for download in my installers thread.

This is something I looked into extensively about a year ago and I came up with nothing. I couldn't even find any discussion anywhere about it. This is why I always offer the single .msi file for download in my installers thread.

i already searched and searched but came out empty hands on it :(

im thinking that as we have an AIP we know wich files belong to where path already, so we can tailor a new setup, the only problem is the internals of the msi setup itself in the AIP, this is where im stuck right now.

still, i have patience and hope that something works soon ;)

meanwhile, any help would be appreciated.

nothing on this yet? i will keep trying though.

right now im trying to get the msi tables exported and then imported to get a single msi file. will post where i get with this.