Create A Multi-Boot DVD

swamp

Hello, EveryBody:

I made a Multi-Boot DVD according you said on the web page at http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/. But I was failure.

And on the final step, I was tried to make a ISO image file, use the command: cdimage.exe -lAIODVD -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -b\AIO-DVD\BOOT\loader.bin -h -n -o -m \AIO-DVD C:\AIODVD.iso , and there was a line error message on the screen means the "Could not boot sector file "\AIO-DVD\BOOT\loader.bin"", please see the attached screenshot.

Yes, there wasn't the "loader.bin" file in the "\BOOT" folder. It was only a "chshell.ini" file exist the "\BOOT" directory. What's wrong with me. Please help me.

Thanks And Best Regards

:(:(:(

post-94264-1145600568_thumb.png

The file should be in the same directory as your cdshell.ini. If not, back-up your cdshell.ini, re-download cdshell again, then move your backed up cdshell.ini, back into your AIO\BOOT\ dir. Or Just download the loader.bin I have attached, and place it in your |AIO\BOOT\ folder

LOADER.rar

Edited by iainstott

iainstott:

Thank you for help. I want to ask what as long as I have the cdshell.ini and loader.bin in the boor folder, and then I configure the cdshell.ini right, the DVD will be boot, right? Are there other files needed in the boot foder?

I am by no means an expert on this at all as I have only made one AIO where everything worked, but for me I have bscript.bin & bscript.bsi. And have always seen these files before, so i guess they are needed to boot.

Sorry for not being much help but i am only learning my self.