XP DVD Almost finished

My XP CD is almost done but there is a few things I cannot figure out if anyone could help me.

-Unlocking the taskbar

-Useing Small Icons on the taskbar

-I want to uncheck "use personalized menus"

-I want to put Excel,Word,Outlook and power point on the desktop

Also want to do a silent install with cisco VPN client 4.8

If anyone can help me with these issiues i would really appreacte it

Well for those office stuff, set the transforms file that you use in the installation to place whatever icons on desktop. If you don't know what a transforms is, go to and download office 2003 orktools.

If you use office xp, search google for office xp resource kit, same for office2k

Find out the silent switches for cisco vpn over the net and add it to your unattended installations.

I'm thinking you can use Autoit scripts for those other settings but I'm not really good with Autoit, all I know is basic scripting, so look over the net

mini-me575.jpg

To unlock the taskbar in classic view set the regvalue TaskbarSizeMove in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced to 1.

Has to be similar for the normal view in XP

Referring to the small icons, I don't quite understand, what you mean, cause there already are small icons in taskbar by default ( or not?)

To uncheck personalized menus I think you've got to set the value IntelliMenus in the key mentioned above to 0.

Hope this helps