Office 2003  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Was it worth it for you?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • meh...
    • open office is better...
    • im just here to read stuff...

just picked a copy of office 2003 up from bestbuy and i installed it on my laptop, install went easily and flawlessly. i just wanted to know what experience other people had with it, i heard good things about it so i decided to get myself something for school anyway. i needed it on my laptop for computer engineering anyway. (stupid teacher cant open rtf files on a comp, dont get me started on that i nearly got suspended over it) anyway, i payed $200 for the student teacher edition. dam thats expensive, but so far it seems pretty worth it. my friend also bought a copy of Frontpage 2003 but he said he didnt like it, so i bought it from him and i now have that too (great for doing up my webpages when i cant figure out what to do in notepad,. still learning html) anyway, i just wanted to know how everyone else is doing with this software. so far im really happy with it. i hope they dont phase it out too soon, the school is still using office 2000, so maybe it wont get phased out too soon. so let me know what you all think of it. :) oh yah, i really like how it looks on my laptop's lcd display lol. ever since XP stuff just looks nicer on LCD displays.

-brian

Edited by brian10161

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, Outlook 2003 is awesome...but it does seem as if this entire package as a whole (especially Outlook) is a little more resource hungry, and seems to comsume more RAM than the 2000 version--but if you system is up to it, it is definately the better version.

• 4 weeks later...