Problem using Unattended CD's

Ok, Ive done everything by the book on this one. Ive checked all of my settings over and over, changed settings, and even started fresh. Im trying to create an unattended cd with XP Pro, SP2 on it, to speed up how fast we get computers to our employees. However, when I use one, it will go through the text mode fine. When it gets to the GUI part of the install, it fails. Anyone got any ideas?

& Welcome

You will need to explain a little further how you put the UA together, what program you used if any update packs? NLite? what you removed etc.

Maybe a copy of your winnit.sif (Less your serial off course).

Untill then my friend could be one of a hundred reasons why this is not working for you.

Cheers

MC.

I copied the cd to my hdd, using nLite. I then slipstreamed sp2 using nLite. After that, I created the WINNT.SIF file using the setupmgr.exe that came from Microsoft's SP2 pack. Here is the contents....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;SetupMgrTag

[Data]

AutoPartition=1

MsDosInitiated="0"

UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[unattended]

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

OemPreinstall=No

TargetPath=\WINDOWS

Repartition=Yes

[GuiUnattended]

AdminPassword="password"

EncryptedAdminPassword=NO

OEMSkipRegional=1

TimeZone=35

OemSkipWelcome=1

[userData]

ProductKey=<removed for safety>

FullName=<removed for safety>

OrgName=<removed for safety>

ComputerName=*

[TapiLocation]

AreaCode=419

[identification]

JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

[Networking]

InstallDefaultComponents=Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then compiled all of the files into an ISO using the GUI version of CDIMAGE. After that, I burned the image to CD, using Sonic Record Now.

Oh and btw, on one pc, Im getting a Cyclic Redundancy Check error and on another pc, the error doesnt say what is wrong, just that it cannot continue. However, both pop up at the same point in time of the installation, which is at the 39 minutes left mark.