[LAN] LAN Connection keeps Failing

I'm using Comcast Workplace for out ISP. We have around 25 workstations and over the past few days each workstation has had internet conncetivity problems. i have to go to each one and click on the lan properties and disable....wait....then enable it again and it works fine.

I don't know why it's happening and it happens around 3 times a day on most of the computers.

the only think we've done in the past week is plug in a Linsys Wireless Router into one of the Cat 5 jacks in the wall. It's after the modem, firewall and switch, so it shouldn't cause this right????

I called comcast and they say that our connection is perfect and they don't see anyhting over the past couple of days that show any failure.

can anyone help me?

thanks

Might be a problem with the duplex settings, i have had a firewall do the same thing from time to time, turned out the box wass 100Full duplex and the internet router was on auto. resetting the router to 100full solved my problem in that case.

Hope it helps,

Be careful if you are using the Linksys for DHCP. I have had several problems with Linksys routers and DHCP when you get over about 15-20 users. Even though in theory they are supposed to be able to give out that many, they seem to do some flakey things with that many users.