Few questions about an unattended DVD

I used nLite to remove the default XP wallpapers. I know in WINNT.SIF there is a value for the default theme but I dont'know if there is one for the default wallpaper. I've put other in $OEM$\$$\Web\Wallpaper. Their names of course are different from the original ones. How can I set one of them to be the default wallpaper when Windows XP Pro SP2 is installed? And which one will be set since I deleted the original ones? I thought I can rename the one I want for default with the name of the original Windows default wallpaper, but I don't know will it work and what's it's name because I've already deleted it from my system very long ago...

Question number 2 - I'm Bulgarian and use Bulgarian Phonetic Keyboard Layot. I install it after Windows. I wish to integrate it in the DVD. I've extracted the instalator (it was SFX) and there was one .dll (which sholud go to \system32) and one .reg, normally executed by a .bat file after the extraction. I've read somewhere that I must put the .dll in I386\SYSTEM32 with a file, called modifyPE.exe (part of the program WinModifyPE) and write in the Run dialog the following otherwise Windows will think for the .dll as foreign file:

modifype.exe filename.xxx -c

I saw that it didn't work and I added c:\xpcd\ before the exe and it opened a cmd window for a second - I dont know is it ready for instalation or not. Is it? In the site I've read there weren't nothing about .reg file so I added it to $OEM$\$1\install with a .bat so it will run from WINNT.SIF. Will the keyboard layout be installed correctly?

My third question - I've read http://unattended.msfn.org/ about MS Office instalation but there is described about MS Office XP.

In step 2, choose the MSI file in your OfficeXP folder. That would be PROPLUS.msi for OfficeXP Professional with Frontpage (and PRO.msi without Frontpage)

I have MS Office 2003. There isn't .msi file with such name. There are two other .msi files - OWC10.MSI and OWC11.MSI. Which one I have to use?

And finally - how can I instruct the setup to delete the Install folder in %systemdrive% after all programs in it are installed?

Preliminary thank you very much for your answers and request to apologise me for any mistakes in the English text.

Edited by brnn

this url may help with your Office2k3 issue:

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/46/

though not exactly sure what your trying to do.

to remove the install folder, if your running a cleanup command to remove unwanted links files etc just add

rd /f /s /q %systemdrive%\install

and that should be that

not sure about your keyboard, sorry