Can someone help me with these last few bugs?

1. When I use my custom billboard, it says that the winntbbu.dll copied to the system drive isn't an original windows xp setup file or something. Can someone help me out with this one?

2. After my stuff in RunOnceEx is finished, the computer needs to reboot. How can I do this?

:whistle: Sounds like you can use the SFC_OS.dll (System File Checker) improved file. Check out the Integrator Update Pack Addons by following the link in my signature and, if you're not already, you can become familiar with RyanVM's Integrator. It's very cool and useful. (I think I can only post the link that's in my sig. otherwise I may break some rule. Maybe I can say to check out the discussion forum, then under Update Pack Discussions there is a link for Update Pack Addons. Then, Addon Pack Downloads. Then scroll 3/4 of the way down to find the file I'm talkin' about.) Good luck man. I think I'm done editing this reply too.

:D

Oh ya, you had 2 issues. There is a command in XP for shutting down and restarting:

shutdown.exe -r -f -t 30 -c "To finish installations computer will now reboot in 30 sec..."

Edited by VCC

A custom Winntbuu.dll should not be a problem when inserted into your I386 source first.

Recommend to use Modifype.exe on Winntbuu.dll to correct the checksum after the file was modified.