Can't use account because I donated...

Pamel

I just registered the username Atamido and donated through Paypal, but now I cannot use that username because it says that subscription status is "Pending". Is there some sort of defined time delay, or does it need to be approved manually by an administrator?

I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to contact an administrator, but the only like I could find was the Contact Us link, and that page doesn't provide any contact information no matter what computer or browser I use. I feel like I missed something here, but I can't figure out what.

Here is why:

This email confirms that you have received a Pending eCheck Payment for $10.00 USD from P.B. (*******@hotmail.com).

This eCheck Payment will remain "Uncleared" until the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 4 business days. If you are shipping an item, please do not ship your item until the funds have cleared into your PayPal account. You will be notified by email when the funds have cleared into your PayPal balance.

Anyway, I approved your account manualy. Welcome to MSFN.

Ah thank you. I figured that the account would be approved once it went pending, not cleared. My mistake. Although, the inability to post while the payment is pending is a bit odd. ;)

Edit: I see the Contact Us link now works. Thanks. :)

Edited by Atamido