setupdd.sys dies on my aio when i start adding extra files

morph166955

So im building my first AIO-DVD so bear with me here. I had everything working and it was around 5ish gig so i figured since im using a DL DVD that i could put some extra stuff in my dvd like software just to have it all in one place right, well thats turning out to be wrong.

My dvd contains:

Win 2k3 SBS,Web,Enterprise

Win 2k ProSP4,Server,AdvServer,DataCenter

Win XP SP2, SP1, Orig, MCE2005

Win 98 (comming out due to space though soon)

Win PE (two versions, one with inram, one with out. and yes this was a legit legal copy im a microsoft OEM so i had the tools from them to build it.)

ERD Commander 2005 (again, two versions like above)

UBCD4Win (again, two versions)

Knoppix 4.0.2

Before loading any software in, they all worked and tested out (i ran simulations in vmware from the iso's). tested winpe and ubcd and erd many times to ensure booting on both versions of each.

Now for the problem. Once i start loading software into the dvd WinPE and UBCD both come up with a setupdd.sys Error 4 message durring boot. For testing purposes i started with making a new AIO folder, moving ONLY PE non inram version to it and creating a disk. that worked. Then i slowly moved programs in, that worked for a while, until for what ever reason i got to either the office xp sp3 executable or the office 2k3 sp2 executable. After some screwing around i realized that the reason could be becaues that folder (mostly service packs and rollups) had a total size of ~1.7 gig so i figured maybe there was a limit on what could fit in one folder for what ever reason. I split them up and it seemed to work fine on the two runs i did with just that. so then i split up the folders like i had on the working test and ran cdimage on the full dvd now, again setupdd.sys error.

Someone please help out, i NEED to mail this dvd out by tomorrow morning and im stuck between a rock and a hard place with this. For note, the other software that i was putting on the dvd was Exchange 03 SP1, Office 2k3, SQL 2000, Server 2k3 admin pack, and another folder full of just misc updates to some software like the .NET files.

Thanks!