a couple of runonceex problem

slimzky

i created a UACD with my Apps of like 36 but some of them gave e errors... some i managed to solve my self. but heres what i cannot seem to solve & cannot find the solution here.

i got this ffshow codec here http://www.free-codecs.com/FFDShow_download.htm

FFDShow installed silently when i tested in my machine using the /S switch.

when i tried it in my unattended setup it says "error while registering ffdshow.ax" :no:

another problem is my Limewire pro.. it seems it doesnt detect the RYANVMs Java during UA setup & complains about it during setup.. ryanvms java is what i install before Limewirepro but now it doesnt work at UA mode :}

thnx in advance..

i dont install ffdshow but for limewire i made a custom setup. install it normally, start it, configure the options you want and then use some installer maker like caphyon advanced installer (i love it for making msi installers) or make an sfx archive out of Program Files\LimeWire folder and UserProfile\Application Data\LimeWire folder.

i use an msi installer now, but i used to made an sfx archive. both are working well.

for codecs i just install xvid (wich decodes xvid also), vobSub and i install MPUI player along with media player classic. MPUI is a gui player for mplayer.exe. I doesnt need any codec to be installed in order to play files. so i use MPUI for H.264 and other formats that requires another codecs to be installed. this is just a suggestion.

i dont install ffdshow but for limewire i made a custom setup. install it normally, start it, configure the options you want and then use some installer maker like caphyon advanced installer (i love it for making msi installers) or make an sfx archive out of Program Files\LimeWire folder and UserProfile\Application Data\LimeWire folder.

i use an msi installer now, but i used to made an sfx archive. both are working well.

for codecs i just install xvid (wich decodes xvid also), vobSub and i install MPUI player along with media player classic. MPUI is a gui player for mplayer.exe. I doesnt need any codec to be installed in order to play files. so i use MPUI for H.264 and other formats that requires another codecs to be installed. this is just a suggestion.

hmm forget about the ffdshow.. i changed my mind and used klite w/c includes ffdshow.. with LimeWire Pro, i never thought theres another folder needed.. thnx for that.. i created an Sfx for Limewire but for the program files directory only :wacko: thnx now i know.. xoz i read somewer here the guide but i nver read about the app data folder..