Can anyone simplify it for me ?

Right, i have no problem using nlite, i have a MCE 2005 install disc, at 610mb ish (cant really get it much smaller without cutting out networking stuff (i need) or much else, im happy with that anyway... and have my drivers auto install...

BUT ...

once i set the install going, i still need to install PowerDVD, Firefox, DVD Shrink, RealVNC and Nero...

Can anyone simplify it to a step by step anyone can follow (im no programmer, but not a complete PC noob... shame i know more about hardware than software :/ )

This is where i hope you guys come in :thumbup

PS - ive read the unattended setup guide, and cant make head nor tale of it... I got so far as PowerDVD is a InstallShield installer, then it said use a -S and -R switch.... but got lost :o ... help please :whistle:

Where do i enter serial no etc too (that isnt in the PowerDVD installer, it comes after, will i have to come back later and do that over VNC ?

Edited by jellybeard999

if you have null experience with application switches, windows registry and sfx archives is hard you can get going with your installs. read the crash course on switches in the unattended guide to get familiarized with them

then, look for switches here and info on how to register your apps.

i cant tell you other stuff because you could get lost easy, so try to unsderstand that swtiches guide first and then read somethin on registry keys export and import.

there are guides for firefox and nero on the forums already. as for realvnc pssh u should just get tightvnc or ultravnc as theyre free and have alot more far better features, look on the application switches page and just try installing and uninstalling it a few times using the various switches until it eventually installs silenetly.