[HELP] Left/Right Speakers reveresed

quinriva

I have a DFI LanParty UT SLi-DR Expert motherboard and onboard Karajan Audio (Realtec AC850 (AC'97)). Everything works fine except that the rear left and rear right speakers are reversed. I think this may have only occured since I reinstalled Windows but I am not sure whether it was like this before. Unistalled the driver and reinstalled it. The driver version is 5.10.0.5890 (22/07/2005). I am pretty sure that it is not the connection is the rear speakers are reversed on both my 4 Home Theatre loud-speaker setup and my Creative X530 5.1 setup. Both run through different amps so I am sure that it isn't a problem with my speakers or amp.

The connector sensing crap they have is useless and never detects that I even have speakers plugged in. It keeps telling me that I have a microphone plugged into the front speaker regardless of which amp is plugged in there.

I know that I could always swap the speakers around at the amp end but that just ends up a mess, particularly because I have more than one speaker system.

Oops, wrong icon. My bad.

Edited by quinriva