Ghost image for different Hardwares

Hi,

I have two Siemens-Fijitsu machines with different hardwares. Both use the same HAL. Im trying to Ghost XP SP2 Prof on both machines and have Windows Volume license key and im using Sysprep version for XP SP2 as well.

I tried to Ghost celsius-410 (mac 1) and then clone it to other machine celsius 440 (mac 2).

When I restarted the machine after cloning the image, was struck with "advanced options menu".

Now,

If i select "start windows normally or Last known configuration" options then machine reboots immediatly with out any error messages.

If i select "safe mode/command prompt/command prompt wth networking" then it tries to load the drivers/services and hangs at "agp440.sys".

I disbaled agp440 in repair mode and restarted the machine. then i was struck with similer advnced options screen again, this time i was struck at "mup.sys" I disabled the same and now Im struck at "ntfs.sys". Now im unable to do any changes further.

Even i tried to Ghost the Celsius 440 and clone it on 410 same problem occurs.

Both machines have same HAL, Same HDD size..

Can any one help me out to get rid of this "advanced otpions menu" so that i can atleast boot the machne and proceed upto windows wellcome screen ;)

Thanks in advance

/PS

Thanks for the reply.

Well I have been trying all the solutions regarding Ghosting/Sysprep, but still Im struck with this.

Well I got one question, When i clone the image and reboot the machine, OS fails to load and halts at Advanced boot screen, here is it where Im struck and i belive still sysprep is never invoked yet.

So how to over come this!

any solution would be of Great help.. :)

-Prabhu