winnt.sif error

greetings to all MSFN members :hello::thumbup

I'm a noob @ making ua windows, matter of facts, this is my 1st time doing this. I've read the guide and was successfully create my 1st ua windows and using vm to run it and it works. So then I tried the more advanced stuff and then I run into errors. Basically, I use nLite 1.0RC6 to do my ua cd w/ everything except the drivers, which I use the "Bâshrat the Sneaky" method to integrate all the driverpacks into my windows. Everything went smoothly and created the iso. when using vmware workstation to check, I got the error below.

Line 36 of the INF file \i386\winnt.sif is invalid
Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.

here's my winnt.sif

; Generated by nLite 1.0 RC6

[Data]

MsDosInitiated = "No"

Autopartition = 0

UnattendedInstall = Yes

[unattended]

OemPnPDriversPath = "D\C\A;D\C\AM\1;D\C\AM\2;D\C\AM\3;D\C\AM\4;D\C\AM\5;D\C\AM\6;D\C\AM\7;D\C\AT;D\C\AU;D\C\I;D\C\IT;D\C\N;D\C\S;D\C\V;D\CPU;D\G\3\1;D\G\3\2;D\G\3\3;D\G\3\4;D\G\A\1;D\G\A\1\AVS_T200;D\G\A\1\WDM;D\G\A\2;D\G\A\3;D\G\AS\1;D\G\AS\2;D\G\I\1;D\G\I\2;D\G\I\3;D\G\I\4;D\G\I\5;D\G\M\1;D\G\M\2;D\G\M\3;D\G\M\4;D\G\M\5;D\G\N\1;D\G\N\2;D\G\N\3;D\G\N\4;D\G\S\1;D\G\S\2;D\G\S\3;D\G\S\4;D\G\S3\1;D\G\S3\2;D\G\S3\3;D\G\T;D\G\V\1;D\G\V\2;D\G\V\3;D\G\V\4;D\G\V\5;D\G\V\6;D\G\X\1;D\G\X\1\WDM;D\G\X\2;D\L\3\1;D\L\3\2;D\L\3\3;D\L\AD;D\L\AM;D\L\AU;D\L\B;D\L\BU\1;D\L\BU\2;D\L\BU\3;D\L\C\1;D\L\C\2;D\L\C\4;D\L\CO\1;D\L\CO\2;D\L\CO\3;D\L\CO\4;D\L\CO\5;D\L\D\1;D\L\D\2;D\L\D\3;D\L\D\4;D\L\D\5;D\L\D\6;D\L\D\7;D\L\D\8;D\L\DA\1;D\L\DA\2;D\L\DA\3;D\L\I;D\L\IN;D\L\L\1;D\L\L\2;D\L\L\3;D\L\L\3\B;D\L\L\4;D\L\L\5;D\L\LI\1;D\L\LI\2;D\L\LI\3;D\L\LI\4;D\L\LI\5;D\L\LI\6;D\L\LI\7;D\L\M;D\L\MI;D\L\N\1;D\L\N\2;D\L\N\3;D\L\N\4;D\L\N\5;D\L\N\6;D\L\N\7;D\L\N\8;D\L\N\9;D\L\NV\123;D\L\NV\123\PreNRM\Win2K;D\L\NV\123\PreNRM\WinXP;D\L\NV\16x;D\L\NV\4a;D\L\NV\4i;D\L\NV\4x0;D\L\O\1;D\L\O\2;D\L\O\3;D\L\O\4;D\L\O\5;D\L\O\6;D\L\O\7;D\L\O\8;D\L\R\1;D\L\R\2;D\L\S\1;D\L\S\2;D\L\SM\1;D\L\SM\2;D\L\SM\3;D\L\SM\4;D\L\SM\5;D\L\SM\6;D\L\SM\7;D\L\SM\8;D\L\SM\9;D\L\SU\1;D\L\SU\2;D\L\SU\3;D\L\SU\4;D\L\SU\5;D\L\SU\6;D\L\SU\7;D\L\SU\8;D\L\SU\9;D\L\SU\A;D\L\SU\B;D\L\T;D\L\TR\2;D\L\TR\3;D\L\U\1;D\L\U\2;D\L\U\3;D\L\U\4;D\L\U\5;D\L\V\1;D\L\V\2;D\L\V\3;D\L\X;D\M\3\1;D\M\3\2;D\M\3\3;D\M\A\1;D\M\A\2;D\M\A\3;D\M\A\4;D\M\A\5;D\M\A\6;D\M\A\7;D\M\A\8;D\M\AD\1;D\M\AD\2;D\M\AD\3;D\M\AD\4;D\M\AD\5;D\M\AD\6;D\M\AD\6\C;D\M\AD\7;D\M\AD\8;D\M\AD\9;D\M\AD\A;D\M\AM;D\M\AR;D\M\AT;D\M\AU\1;D\M\AU\2;D\M\AU\3;D\M\AU\4;D\M\AU\5;D\M\D;D\M\H\1;D\M\H\1\R;D\M\H\2;D\M\H\3;D\M\H\4;D\M\H\5;D\M\H\6;D\M\H\7;D\M\H\8;D\M\I\1;D\M\I\2;D\M\IN\1;D\M\IN\2;D\M\IT;D\M\J;D\M\L\1;D\M\L\2;D\M\L\3;D\M\L\4;D\M\N\123;D\M\N\4A;D\M\N\4AR;D\M\N\4I;D\M\N\4IR;D\M\P\1;D\M\P\2;D\M\P\2\A;D\M\P\3;D\M\P\4;D\M\P\5;D\M\P\6;D\M\P\7;D\M\P\8;D\M\Q\1;D\M\Q\2;D\M\Q\3;D\M\Q\4;D\M\S\1;D\M\S\2;D\M\S\3;D\M\S\4;D\M\S\5;D\M\S\5\A;D\M\S\6;D\M\S\7;D\M\S\8;D\M\S\9;D\M\S\A;D\M\S\B;D\M\S\C;D\M\SI\1;D\M\SI\2;D\M\SI\3;D\M\V\1;D\M\V\2;D\M\VM;D\S\A;D\S\AV;D\S\C\1;D\S\C\2;D\S\C\3;D\S\CI\F\1;D\S\CO\G\1;D\S\CO\G\2;D\S\CR\1;D\S\CR\2;D\S\CR\3\Win2k_xp;D\S\CR\4;D\S\CR\5;D\S\CR\6;D\S\H\1;D\S\H\2;D\S\H\3;D\S\M\1;D\S\M\2;D\S\M\3;D\S\M\4;D\S\M\5;D\S\M\6;D\S\M\7;D\S\M\8;D\S\M\9;D\S\M\A;D\S\M\B;D\S\M\C;D\S\M\D;D\S\N;D\S\R\1;D\S\R\2;D\S\R\3;D\S\S;D\S\S\D\1;D\S\S\D\2;D\S\S\F\1;D\S\S\F\2;D\S\S\P;D\S\S\S;D\S\S\U;D\S\SC;D\S\SI\1;D\S\SI\2;D\S\SM\A\1;D\S\SM\A\2;D\S\SM\A\3;D\S\SM\A\4;D\S\SM\A\5;D\S\SM\A\6;D\S\SM\A\7;D\S\SM\A\8;D\S\SM\C\1;D\S\SM\C\2;D\S\SM\D\1;D\S\SM\D\2;D\S\SM\G\1;D\S\SM\G\2;D\S\SM\G\3;D\S\SM\G\4;D\S\SM\G\5;D\S\SM\G\6;D\S\SM\G\7;D\S\SM\H\1;D\S\SM\H\2;D\S\SM\H\3;D\S\SM\H\4;D\S\SM\I\1;D\S\SM\I\2;D\S\SM\IN;D\S\SM\S;D\S\T\1;D\S\T\2;D\S\T\3;D\S\T\4;D\S\T\5;D\S\T\6;D\S\TR;D\S\V\1;D\S\V\2;D\S\Y\1;D\S\Y\2;D\W\3\1;D\W\3\2;D\W\3\3;D\W\3\4;D\W\3\5;D\W\3\6;D\W\3\7;D\W\A;D\W\AI\1;D\W\AI\2;D\W\AS;D\W\AT\H;D\W\AT\I;D\W\B\1;D\W\B\2;D\W\B\3;D\W\B\4;D\W\B\5;D\W\B\5\3;D\W\B\6;D\W\B\7;D\W\B\8;D\W\B\9;D\W\B\A;D\W\BL\1;D\W\BL\2;D\W\BL\3;D\W\BL\4;D\W\BL\5;D\W\BL\6;D\W\BL\7;D\W\BL\8;D\W\BL\9;D\W\BR;D\W\BU\1;D\W\BU\2;D\W\BU\4;D\W\BU\5;D\W\BU\7;D\W\BU\8;D\W\BU\9;D\W\BU\A;D\W\C\1;D\W\C\2;D\W\CO\1;D\W\CO\2;D\W\CO\3;D\W\CO\4;D\W\CO\5;D\W\CO\6;D\W\CR\1;D\W\CR\2;D\W\CR\3;D\W\CR\4;D\W\D\1;D\W\D\2;D\W\D\2\A;D\W\D\2\D;D\W\D\2\E;D\W\D\2\F;D\W\D\3;D\W\D\3\C;D\W\D\3\D;D\W\D\3\E;D\W\D\4;D\W\D\4\K;D\W\D\4\L;D\W\D\4\M;D\W\D\4\P;D\W\D\5;D\W\D\6;D\W\D\7;D\W\D\8;D\W\D\9;D\W\D\A;D\W\D\B;D\W\D\B\B;D\W\D\C;D\W\D\C\C;D\W\D\D;D\W\D\D\B;D\W\D\E;D\W\D\E\B;D\W\D\E\C;D\W\DE;D\W\E\1;D\W\E\2;D\W\E\3;D\W\E\4;D\W\E\5;D\W\E\6;D\W\E\7;D\W\E\8;D\W\E\9;D\W\E\A;D\W\E\B;D\W\E\C;D\W\E\D;D\W\E\E;D\W\E\F;D\W\E\G;D\W\E\H;D\W\E\I;D\W\E\J;D\W\EN\1;D\W\EN\2;D\W\G\1;D\W\G\2;D\W\I\1;D\W\I\2;D\W\I\3;D\W\I\4;D\W\I\5;D\W\I\6;D\W\L\1;D\W\L\2;D\W\L\3;D\W\L\3\2;D\W\L\4;D\W\L\5;D\W\L\6\3;D\W\L\6\A;D\W\L\7;D\W\L\8;D\W\L\9;D\W\L\9\2;D\W\L\A;D\W\L\B;D\W\L\C;D\W\L\C\2;D\W\L\C\26;D\W\L\C\3;D\W\L\C\4;D\W\L\C\A;D\W\L\D;D\W\L\E;D\W\L\E\4;D\W\L\E\A;D\W\L\F;D\W\M;D\W\MI;D\W\MIN\1;D\W\MIN\2;D\W\N\1;D\W\N\2;D\W\N\3;D\W\N\4;D\W\N\4\3;D\W\N\5;D\W\N\6;D\W\N\7;D\W\N\8;D\W\O\1;D\W\O\2;D\W\O\3;D\W\O\4;D\W\P;D\W\R\1;D\W\R\2;D\W\RE\1;D\W\RE\2;D\W\RE\3;D\W\S\1;D\W\S\2;D\W\S\3;D\W\S\4;D\W\SE\1;D\W\SE\2;D\W\SE\3;D\W\SE\4;D\W\SE\5;D\W\SI\1;D\W\SI\2;D\W\SI\2\U;D\W\SI\3;D\W\SI\3\U;D\W\SIT\1;D\W\SIT\2;D\W\SIT\3;D\W\SIT\4;D\W\SIT\5;D\W\SIT\6;D\W\SIT\7;D\W\SIT\8;D\W\SIT\9;D\W\SIT\A;D\W\SIT\B;D\W\SIT\C;D\W\SIT\D;D\W\SM\1;D\W\SM\2;D\W\SM\3;D\W\SM\4;D\W\SM\5;D\W\SM\6;D\W\SM\7;D\W\SM\7\WINXP;D\W\SM\8;D\W\SM\9;D\W\SM\A;D\W\SM\B;D\W\SM\C;D\W\SM\C\2;D\W\SM\D;D\W\SU\1;D\W\SU\2;D\W\SU\3;D\W\SU\4;D\W\SU\5;D\W\SU\6;D\W\SU\7;D\W\SU\8;D\W\SU\9;D\W\SU\A;D\W\SU\B;D\W\SU\C;D\W\SU\D;D\W\SU\E;D\W\SU\G;D\W\SU\H;D\W\SU\I;D\W\U\1;D\W\U\2;D\W\U\3;D\W\U\4;D\W\U\5;D\W\U\6;D\W\Z\2;D\W\Z\3;D\W\Z\4"

NonDriverSigningPolicy = "Ignore"

DriverSigningPolicy = "Ignore"

OemPreinstall = "Yes"

UnattendMode = FullUnattended

UnattendSwitch = Yes

OemSkipEula = Yes

FileSystem = *

WaitForReboot = No

NoWaitAfterTextMode = 1

NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1

[Display]

Xresolution = 800

Yresolution = 600

[GuiUnattended]

AutoLogon = Yes

EncryptedAdminPassword = No

AdminPassword = *

TimeZone = 035

OEMSkipRegional = 1

OemSkipWelcome = 1

[userData]

ProductKey = "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx"

ComputerName = test

OrgName= "test"

FullName = "test"

[RegionalSettings]

Language = 0409

[Networking]

InstallDefaultComponents = Yes

[identification]

JoinWorkgroup = HOME_NETWORK

[shell]

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%Systemroot%\$$\Resources\Themes\AluminumAlloy.theme"

//I did this myself following a guide

[GUIRunOnce]

command9 = "%SystemDrive%\D\BTS_DPs_finish.cmd" //Bâshrat the Sneaky guide for integrate driverpacks command auto created.

so can any one tell me what's the problem and how to fix it please. some of the stuffs in my winnt.sif are copy/paste from others which I like the options for my own cd/dvd

Also, another thing is that I use AutoPlay MediaStudio 6 to create my own cd menu, but some how it doesn't work @ all. some buttons works but some doesn't do anything @ all and kinda make me rip my hair out. any input would be much appreciated.

Edited by clouds_trife

Have you done any troubleshooting? Line 42 would hit right around where you have the Video file.

Try removing those two lines and see if you continue to get the error.

My advise is that if this is your first time. Start with a basic Winnt.sif and build from there. That way you know what works and what may not.

:} You also have [systemRestore] without any properties. That's a bit messy, if you're not using it, get it out of there.

Hope I'm not sounding rude, it's late, I'm tired. Off to bed now. Good luck!

:unsure: Oh, and are you aware that the Driverpacks will not work in VMWare? To truely test them, the install needs to be on a real PC.

thanks vcc for the quick reply, i'll give it a try and see what happens.

**edited out what vcc said and still have problem so I took out the [components] and all the firewall, homepage and now I got erro @ line 36 which is right where the [guiunattended] section ended. any help.

this now look like the original that nlite 1.0RC6 made

Edited by clouds_trife

@vcc, I actually did successfully make a bootable ua windows dvd and and it runs fine using vm, then I go on to add/edit certain features itself and then I ran into such error. I tried ur suggestions and still now I get the error as edited in orginal post.

any 1 can tell me why it doesn't work please?

:unsure: Sorry, sounds like I wasn't much help.

Next suggestion: Try adding AutoLogonCount=2 (put your own number in if you like) to go along with AutoLogon=yes I think it defaults to 1, but it could be worth a shot.

I'm guessing here. I'm looking at my own Winnt.sif. But, I don't use Nlite either. I like doing that stuff manually. Helps me learn.

@ p4ntb0y: Good suggestion there Dude. I like that. :D

Edited by VCC

Check out the OrgName= "test" line.

I removed the blank lines and ran a Goto line 36, it hit the above line.

You may want to either have spaces on both sides of the = or no spaces at all. I've written my WinNT.sif to have no spaces on just about everything.