REQUEST HELP: Numerous tweaks...

Hey, I'd like to know the registry settings for all of the following pretty please...

SYSTEM SETTINGS

1. Time to display list of Operating Systems 0 seconds.

2. Time to display list of Recovery Options 0 seconds.

Edited by antonio_king

you can try to take a snapshot of your registry prior to modifying an option and then compare it to see what changes are madre. this way usually works everytime (there are thing that dont but nothing is perfect).

there are tweaks for many of your requests. i dont have my tweaks.reg so i can be of any further help here. try searching for every tweak to see if you find anything useful.

@ elajua

I have! I spent all morning trawling through registry tweaks...

by snapshot, I wouldnt know where to look to compare in the first place?

I've tried getting programs that log registry settings as they are changed but can't find any... (hint hint)

Which ones are you still trying to find, maybe we can give you a hand with those.

As far as getting a snapshot of your registry before and after changes...I've used RegShot which has helped on a couple occasions and a program I use to package software called WinInstall. It's not used for this purpose but part of what it does it make a .reg file of changes made to the registry.

Search the web for the keywords registry and snapshot and you should get quite a few hits.