It's me The Hoove

hooovahh

Hello :hello: I'm hooovahh, or the hoove, and no it's not like a cloven hoove, it's a pun on my last name.

I came acrost this forum a while ago lookin to make an AIO dvd with linux and windows distros on it. I asked my question, and then I found the answer my self. Then I just forgot about being a member here. Quite a while later I found this place again with 98 unofficial Service pack, and also when I went to tweak the xp installer.

So here I am, learning and going to school (college) and I'm married to my high school sweet heart. :blushing:

I don't know much languages (programming that is) I took java a while ago, and forgot most of it. I've been playing around with visual basic thanks to simply_simon. I know alot of labview...which is hardly a language I know. But mostly my expertice (if I have any) would be AIO multi boot dvds. I've been working on one for almost 2 years now and I'm quite proud of it, it's up to version 5.0...well it's next release will be. I don't distribute it I just make new versions to tell me how far I've come.

My dvd has all the windows installs (windows 3.1, 95b, 98SE, ME, 2000Pro, 2003Ent, XP, XP-Lite, Personally tweaked XP, MCE) slax linux with all kinds of extra modules like gimp and open office, puppy linux, Hiren's cd, my custom windows X-PE made from reatogo, dos 7.1 install, free dos install, ibm dos install. I made a sweet boot menu using cd shell, and a good auto run to make the ISOs of any of the windows installs, including MCE on 1 DVD 2 cds or 1 cd.

Unfortunatly I don't get time to play with my DVD much, but I've done alot to it, so it's okay to take a break.

I know this section is introduce yourself, not tell us your lifes work, but figured if some one had questions, I have some of the answers. Also I have a myspace so check me out here www.myspace.com/hooovahh

Oh one other thing I do is make Dragonball Z music videos, just for fun, I'm not like a DBZ fanatic, some of them are at www.video.google.com search for hooovahh.