Asthetics Issue

Zacam

I totally dig XPize and what it does. 'Nuf said on that, many others have already said more than I can.

I do have _one_ slight issue though, but I'm not entirely sure about to how to go about it.

Icon backgrounds look sweet, regardless of theme. Dialogs rock, also regardless of theme.

Not all of the animated work looks so great though, in particular one that I end up staring at a lot.

Alpha%20White.png

The white bordering around the icons in the transfer window in this theme (a personally made one, but other dark themes also have this problem) is mildly annoying. Is there a way you might be able to "tighten" the edges around the borders, or failing that, can I manually edit that resource file and have XPize Settings apply the "corrected" without re-installing it?

I totally dig XPize and what it does. 'Nuf said on that, many others have already said more than I can.

I do have _one_ slight issue though, but I'm not entirely sure about to how to go about it.

Icon backgrounds look sweet, regardless of theme. Dialogs rock, also regardless of theme.

Not all of the animated work looks so great though, in particular one that I end up staring at a lot.

Alpha%20White.png

The white bordering around the icons in the transfer window in this theme (a personally made one, but other dark themes also have this problem) is mildly annoying. Is there a way you might be able to "tighten" the edges around the borders, or failing that, can I manually edit that resource file and have XPize Settings apply the "corrected" without re-installing it?

The problem is that avi (and also all graphic formats windows supports except .ico) can have only 1 transparent color so you will have to remake completely the frames of the .avi files for the file transfers animations with a dark background and then repatch the shell32.dll file with the correct ones.