Integrating with nLITE

Maleko

Its easy to install Xpize with nLITE, and also to copy the theme and use it in windows...

however, things like:

Reloader, Task Switch, Settings in control panel...etc

how can i integrate these in nLITE? or cant you...cause if you cant, whats the point in integrating it then? unless i guess u install JUST the extras after?????

Its easy to install Xpize with nLITE, and also to copy the theme and use it in windows...

however, things like:

Reloader, Task Switch, Settings in control panel...etc

how can i integrate these in nLITE? or cant you...cause if you cant, whats the point in integrating it then? unless i guess u install JUST the extras after?????

You can't integrate them. Integration is made because if for example one of your windows files gets corrupt when windows asks the cd it will copy the old files with the old ugly resources. If instead you patch the windows sources then the copied file will have the xpized resources. That's all. Running the installer with the /s switch after windows installation has been completed instead of integrating only is a good idea. Unfortunately you can't enable xpize reloader etc with the /s switch :( I asked for that just yesterday in the forum.