help in creating unattendet setup

hii evrybody

i need help to do unattended cutom install for some programs

for example during installing real player it asks to make real player the default player for ...&...&... .......

so how can i make that unatted

some other programs require to add serial number during installation

how can i attach the serial number so when installing it it doesn't require that

sorry for my bad english

wish there is something that could help me customizing the installation of my programs

G'day,

The easiest way is to use a scripting program such as AutoIt. Fast, easy and it gets the job done! :thumbup I'd also recommend using SciTE as your editor as it has some good features to help you (like better integration with AutoIt).

SRJ.

I haven't tried installing either version of the player myself...have you tried the switches listed in the applications forum?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=12657

The switch for the RealOneGOLDv2 suggests Installshield setup, while RealAlternative probably uses an Inno package. My guess is you aren't installing this one--I doubt RealAlternative interrupts the silent process to ask for file associations. Check the Unattended Windows guide for a more complete set of switches, if either of these apply.

RealPlayer10 (listed here: http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t20502.html) uses Installshield 2003. Directions are in the post. Hopefully, this is your case, as the settings you enter can be recorded in a .iss file and recalled during setup.