Problem Installing Office 2K3 with WPI

jesusmr

Hi:

I try to make a unattended Office installation using WPI. I make the SP2 update and I use the Office XP resouce Kit to create the MST file. I run this process (administrative point, Sliptreamer and custom installation wizard) in my c:\office2k3 folder and when I tested run perfectly and silent. The problem is, when I transfer this folder to my WPI image disc and run the WPI the office setup start to install and before finish, the setup rollback all the process without any messages. Using WPI I can't install Office. If anyone can help me I will appreciate.

Thanks,

JR

PD

This is my office path in WPI

cmd1[pn]=['%cdrom%\\WPI\\Install\\Applications\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-']

I have the same situation with yours.

(The setup rollback all the process without any messages.~~~>_<)

But I'm not use WPI, I copy Office 2003 SP2 to the "$OEM$\install\Office2003SP2\PRO" directory, then use "OEM preinstall".

I write a "cmdline.txt" file in the $OEM$ directory, the content is:

[COMMANDS]

".\Install.bat"

The "Install.bat" 's content is:

@ECHO OFF

@ECHO 正在安裝(now is installing)Office 2003 Professional with Service Pack 2

@ECHO 請稍候(please wait).....

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Office2003SP2\PRO\SETUP.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

If anyone can help me I will appreciate too. :D

• 2 weeks later...

the /qn and /qb options don't give error messages. try installing without the /qb-. don't change any options set by the mst file, just click next, next, next, etc and when it fails it should give you an error message.