[QUESTION] VNC Just A Single Application

InTheWayBoy

We have a new time clock software that I will need to be deploying to all my clients. I'm in process of redesigning the whole thing, so this won't be an issue soon. But for now, I have one remote office that will need to be able to use this software. Sadly, it's not very internet friendly, so the only way they recommend doing this is via VNC or RDP. That's fine, but I don't want to setup a whole new machine just for this one tiny application.

So my next thought was to see if there is a way to provide remote access to just a single application. Like a VNC server, but only for the program. I know there is Citrix and Terminal Server, but since this is a temporary issue I can't spend that kinda money for only a month or two.

Any ideas? I've tried googling it and found a few things like MetaVNC, but I'm really not sure that's what I need. Ideally I would like the remote office to just have to double-click an icon and have the computer automatically connect to my server and load the application on the remote desktop. Seems simple enough...thanx in advance!