MUI Unattended

Hi All,

I haven't been on for a while, I created my dvd all is good. If someone can just point me or tell me where are other posts for MUI's. I found out once i have this setup in place in the Custom Installation Wizard that my OS and Word was in english but when typing in Word i kept getting Japanese charaters. Now I am thinking its due to the /d in --> %systemdrive%\install\WXPMui\MUISETUP.EXE /i 0411 /d 0409 /r /s Can someone tell me if this is correct? I want English to be the defualt and I want Japanese installed incase it need to be changed manually.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Express

IIRC, the /i switch defines the language installed andt the /d switch defines the default language. If you don't spefcify the default language, then the OS language (EN, apparently) will stay default. Therefore,

MUISETUP.EXE /i 0411 /r /s

as The Black Cloud said.

Edited by Vadikan

Thanks will try, I dont know what the $#% I did to my last DVD but it was a waste. I thought all i did was update to the all the latest updates, but now once the pc reboots it's no way close to the way i orginally had it so i must of $%^& up something. Now I need to retract from the start.... AHHHHHHHHH.

Oh Thanks :-)