[Question] How can I have a recovery partition with unattended windows

I've been looking for this forum for quite a long time... and I was wondering if it's possible to have a hidden partition (or normal) with a recovery ghost image? maybe with a menú like the one with the windows bootdisk giving the option to normal boot or recovery boot??? or maybe there's a software? thanks for anyone replying ... and if this being threaded elsewhere please point me thanks

Yes there is. Acronis True Image will do exactly this for you.

You can create a "Recovery zone" that Acronis TI will write the images to, and then there is an option to have the Recovery Manager on startup. When your computer turns on, you'll be asked to press a key to enter the recovery manager and restore the image.

I think Zxian answered the question better than it was asked (at least in the thread title): if you want to have a recovery partition, use the system image, as it's faster to deploy.

However, having a recovery partition on the same drive is kind of risky. What if the HDD dies? You loose not only your data, but also the recovery image. Another HDD or optical media is a better backup option, IMHO.