Need help in boot for 9 in 1 xp dvd

rahulsood123

......................IF I AM WRONG SOME WHERE IN POST OR ANY AVOIDENCE IN THIS FORUMS PLEASE FORGIVE AND LET ME TRY TO IMPROVE THANKS.

dear sir i already write there about some thing like that and now i am editing my post so please give me chance not improve my mistake and dont be rude please its request because this is just forums to tell our suggestions not to frustate on other........as you writen its show me your enger and i realy apologise and if you help me in 3 question of my problem then will be on thinking that you forget me about my mistake thanks

NO BODY IS ABSOLUTELY WRITE AND,I AM IN NO BODY THANKS

Edited by rahulsood123

hello friends i am new to this forums and just having problems about windows 9 in 1xp dvd(burning) :-

1) actualy i download 9 in 1 xp

2) and the second problem is to understand some thing there is crack folder and for what it is , there is writen somthing "Windows 2003 & XP & LH

Anti Product Activation Crack 2.0.1"

3)and friend,if i made dvd of this 9in1 xp could it boot automatically

Answers:

1> Downloading windows Is illigal, and I, n'or anyone else on this board, neither should, n'or will, help you with problems relating to this.

2> Windows Activation, is Microsoft's protection mechanism agains those **** idiots who try to pirate thair software, talking about ways to iliminate it, is against the MSFN forum rules, thus shall i report your post,

3> If you even would have bothered looking at other posts about installing windows, you would have been able to read that, auto-boot from cdrom or dvdrom, is a bios-setting,

Yet since you already, made me verry p***ed at you by, insulting all of msfn members by talking about cracking windows, i have absolutly no intention of helping you any further or what so ever.

3)and friend,if i made dvd of this 9in1 xp could it boot automatically

Answers:

1> Downloading windows Is illigal, and I, n'or anyone else on this board, neither should, n'or will, help you with problems relating to this.

2> Windows Activation, is Microsoft's protection mechanism agains those **** idiots who try to pirate thair software, talking about ways to iliminate it, is against the MSFN forum rules, thus shall i report your post,

3> If you even would have bothered looking at other posts about installing windows, you would have been able to read that, auto-boot from cdrom or dvdrom, is a bios-setting,

Yet since you already, made me verry p***ed at you by, insulting all of msfn members by talking about cracking windows, i have absolutly no intention of helping you any further or what so ever.

1) as far as my fist question is concerned i would like to inform you that i download this from my friend dvd and i dont think downloading dvd to my haddisk is illigal because i dont know that is origanal or what so that's why i as for crack folder because i was not aware of all these things.

2) As yousaid me about report my post it all upon you because i have been edited my post and made apologise there and i also wrote in my last pehragraph about any avoidence,....let me try to improve so please dont me rude next time please.

3)as far as this problem is concern i realy need support. i know cd boot option is in BIOS but i want to ask somthing different...........so weater i ask on 3 question or not thanks

This type of discussion is not perrmitted on MSFN. Please read the MSFN Forum Rules before posting again.

Regardless of where you download it from, it's illegal. The only way that you can have a legal copy of the files is by purchasing XP from a retailer.

As for your third question - Like -I- said, booting is a BIOS setting. Have a look in your computer's BIOS for this.