help for run the exe compiled by AutoIt

zhoukb

You mean that the compiled script that executes the installer and the installer does not run silent ? The installation is being automated by the AutoIt compiled script clicking through the windows of the installer perhaps ?

AutoIt can automate installations that may not be able to silent install otherwise. This is one of AutoIt's strengths with installation scripts.

Ok, so it does not automate for some reason. You should not need to click through the installation manually.

Does it start the installer ?

If it does start, does it stop sometime during the automation ?

Is your installer using the same langauge and version that the script supports ?

Is this one particular script or more ?

A better description will save me asking lots of questions to knowing what the actual problem that you are having.

thank you first.

Does it start the installer ? yes

If it does start, does it stop sometime during the automation ? it stop at first step,not go on if you not click

Is your installer using the same langauge and version that the script supports ?I install in Englishs ystem and Chinese system,both not install automation(I install a Chinese soft and English soft)

Is this one particular script or more ?I download from this BBS,all not work,but I cannot find reason.

Edited by zhoukb

I do not think that AutoIt supports Chinese language as it is an ANSI based software.

Window titles and text in the scripts are case sensitive and will only work if the window titles are exactly the same for the installers that you are using. This does mean that if you have your window title set to show full path in the title bar then the scripts may not work as they would have been made for the default folder name only.

Your keyboard layout (not english) could also be a problem with using Send() in the scripts. Send() does work like the keyboard.

I am not sure of anything else with the information mentioned, other then using Au3Info tool to check the titles and text of the installer with the script.

You could try AutoMacroGenerator within Scite4AutoIt3 to create some new scripts for you, but you may need to refine the output for a good final script.