Share Point Services... I think?

Gekko_uk

I have Widnows Server 2003 SBE.

It comes with a facility to Build a website/intranet site and host it on the box.

I have created a small website, which is accessed only localy.

For company news etc.

Works a Treat.

One thing I noticed today, I bought our server from DELL.

It came with the OS installed.

The OS Partition is 12GB, which I only have 3GB of this left.

The other Partition of the C Drive, I have made an APPS Drive, where I install all my apps onto ie for use on the server.

Is it possible for me to move where this website is stored onto the App Drive?

Reason being, people are uploading photgraphs etc, and I am worried that the C drive will soon become full.

If I am wrong as to the name of this facility, A clue may be in that if I navigate to the IP of my Domain Controler, I then choose "My web site" or somthing similar which then takes me to the website. (Obviously I reference the website diferently for the clients).

Many thanks for your help

Well...a OS install of 12gigs!!! is quite alot....think you can go far less then that....try check the system32 map for log files and $uninstallxxxxxxxxxxxxxx things...it could save a lot, (own experience, we had 4Gig of log from the IIS service..)

About the sharepoint, were using it too at my company, but I don't quite understand what your trying to say about the name...Could you please clarify it a bit?

Thanks for your reply.

I was saying about the name because I wasnt too sure if I was calling it by its correct name.

Basically I want to move where it stores all its information onto the Apps Drive, as I worked out we have roughly 5GB of files we wish to make available on it.

Cheers