Silent uninstall...?

Nakatomi2010

I'm having this HUGE issue with my DVD keping me frmo saying "YAY, DONE!", and it's PowerDVD 5... I've created a switchless installer for it which works, I used it on several different machines, but for the life of me I just cannot make it install during a real install process, it runs through sucessfully, but it wont install...

I trigger it through WPI, and it's even the first thing executed, before .NET Framework 2.0 even... But when all is said and done it doesn't install... It leaves a log on the C: drive, but no install...

So I was thinking, because it's a switchless installer I might be able to have it triggered using the SVCPACK.inf method, but that would means EVERY machine would get it installed, and as a result I'd be uninstalling it at the end of every install... So I was wondering if there was a command I could use to uninstall it silently...

OR, if there's a way I could make WPI trigger another RunOnceEx instance following the reboot at the end of the install.... So that on the second boot it would instlal PowerDVD...

You've helped me to realize a massive flaw which explains precisely why it does not work...

When I created the setup.iss I installed it to a copy of Windows XP which resided on a D drive, and as a result th .iss file recorded a D drive installation.... So everytime it installs after that it wants to install to D:\program files\cyberlink\powerDVD, which does not exist...

I want to thank you for making me realize WHY it was not working by telling me to go find the uninstaller.exe and discover it was really installe don the D drive....