Cant Net Use to SBS 2003

I have setup an automated PXE/ghost imaging system that runs everynight, my problem is I have 16 computers and as you all know the XP 10 inbound connection limit has stopped me from using it.

I have a SBS2003 server in the same location, now my problem is I have used Barts Network Boot disk to get the network side of it happening and I have setup net use to connect to my mapped drive and get the images and then ghost, this all works fine off XP (but onl;y 10 machines) with server 2003 I cant get the net use to connect to the server, it keeps asking for password and no mater what username or password I use it does not work i have used all net use commands eg. net use M: \\image\images "password" it does not recognise the password section, its like it is a cut down version.

even if I setup the domain in the barts profiule section i cannot get it to connect, is there anyway of turning security off the server or anything to allow a normal server access, security is not a problem as this is on an internal network not connected to the net.

thanks all