Can't install Windows XP on laptop

shashilx

I have laptop Clevo D900T with Promise SATA378 controller onboard. This is what I do step-by-step:

1. Insert CD with Windows XP Pro (installs fine before on many computers)

2. Get message "Press any key to boot from CD" and hit any key. Booting from CD...

3. First I get message saying "Press F6...". Hit F6. Loading some drivers and ask for floppy disk with drivers.

4. Insert floppy disk press "S" and it found WINXP Promise SATA378 driver. Fine.

5. Continue booting, format partition, check partition... and get message "Insert Promise SATA378 drivers in floppy drive and press Enter".

If I press Enter I've get the same message. No any lights on floppy drive even not light. Just ask to insert boot disk and no any other choises.

s***.. Trying to integrate SATA drivers in WinXP distributive but anyway can't install it. It can continue installing after formatting and checking partition but at first graphics stage it says that setup files corrupt (integrating SATA drivers using manual from http://unattended.msfn.org/intermediate/drivers/raid.htm) or if I just copy 4 driver files (ptipbm.dll, ulsata.sys, ulsata.inf, ulsata.cat) to i386 directory and add ulsata.sys to txtsetup.sif - I get BSOD after last reboot when I must get working system.

I think it's because there is no any mention about file ptipbm.dll but I don't know where or how properly I must add this file to txtsetup.oem

Please help me with installing Windows...