help unattended windows xp

hi i have followed all the steps or at least i think i have to make an unattended sp2 slipstreamed bootable windows xp cd.

but it doesnt work for some reason it doesnt continue unattended it wants me to fill all the details in as though it was a normal bootable xp instilation.

i have used the deployment tool to make an unattended setup and renamed the text file created to winnt.sif and copied it into the i386 directory of the cd files on my hard drive.

i then used nero 6 to burn the cd as a bootable cd using the microsoft corporation file that i extracted from my original xp cd.

everything burnt fine and the cd seemed to be working fine but it waits for me to fill the details in of the time zone, country, product key and everything in myself. please can somebody help me where i might have gone wrong.

thanks daz

Theres a program called nLite which can do all of this for you. I you don't want to moddify any of the windows compontents or settings just skip through to the end and fill in your details. Then select the option that does full unattended (there's a question mark right next to the selection list, which you can click to get details). This will even create the ISO you need to burn.

Good luck.