Setting Start Menu Programs for several Users

Alright for my unatteded install i make changes to the start menu. These changes only effect the admin account though and i want them to effect all acounts.

This is the batch code i am using

DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk"

DEL "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk"

MOVE "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk" "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu"

MOVE "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk" "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Playlists"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sync Playlists"

I thought that placeing IE link in the All Users folder it would be in the start menu for "all users" but instead when another user logs on there is an IE link but it is broken. Also when i us this command

DEL "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk"

Outlook express icon i still in other user accounts other than the admin one. How do i remove it so it is not in any acounts?

kelsenellenelvian seems a bit tired, %allusers% wont get you anywhere.

I changed your commands slightly.

My start menu is modified, so i dont knw the default locations.

Hopefully, you can work from this, and get what you need done.

DEL /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk"
DEL /F /Q "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk"
MOVE /Y "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk" "%AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\"
MOVE /Y "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk" "%AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\"
RD /S /Q "%AllUsersProfile%\Documents\My Music\Sample Playlists"
RD /S /Q "%AllUsersProfile%\Documents\My Music\Sync Playlists"

shark